Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

VOTE NO ON PROPOSAL 1

Last night I joined my good friend Maureen Taylor of the Michigan Welfare Rights group on the Fox 2 News show "Let It Rip" with host Huel Perkins to make the case for why Proposal 1 must be overturned in the November election. We are urging all sane Michigan individuals to VOTE NO ON PROPOSAL 1.  Voting 'no' on Proposal 1 is a vote to get rid of the dreaded Public Act 4, otherwise known as the Emergency Manager Law which has given Gov. Snyder the power to overthrow democracy and impose his will on struggling municipalities that he believes should no longer be afforded the right to be represented by their own elected officials.

Here is a link to the show. I think it went quite well if I do say so myself.


Fox 2 News Headlines

No comments:

Post a Comment